Taste the best of Marquette! For a full list of members please click on the link. Visit Website Fine dining, pub grub, artisan baked goods, authentic ethnic cuisine, or just a good sandwich, we’re ready to serve you! Savor the local flavor and un-chain your brain!
(906) 225-1153 2100 U.S. Hwy 41 West Marquette, MI 49855 Visit Website The Barbiere’s Villa Capri Italian Cuisine has been owned and operated by the family of Nick and Joyce Barbiere since 1967. The original destination for genuine Italian cuisine in Marquette, Michigan, we specialize in pizza, pasta, steak and garlic bread. Best sellers include our capri sizzler steak with… Read More
(906) 228-7707 927 N. Third St Marquette, MI 49855 Visit Website Home of the oldest homemade pizza parlor in town. Excellent Greek Cuisine. Beer, wine and liquor. Open Mon.-Thu., 11am-midnight, Fri.-Sat., 11am-1am, Sun., noon-midnight. Smoke-free.V/MC.
(906) 227-6633 1422 Presque Isle Ave Marquette, MI 49855 Temaki & Tea Website / Smoothie King Website Combined to form one stand-alone restaurant on Northern Michigan University’s campus, Temaki & Tea and Smoothie King provide many delicious options for students and the public alike. Serving up Japanese style cuisine, Temaki & Tea has a variety of appetizers and sushi rolls… Read More
Marquette (906) 226-6535 1000 N. Third St Marquette, MI 49855 Harvey (906) 249-1455 M-28 & US-41 South Harvey, MI 49855 Visit Website Home of the Original Sub Sandwich. Over 40 varieties of hot or cold subs. Delivery available. Now available any sub on a low-carb wrap! Open: Mon-Thu., 10am-11pm. Fri. – Sat., 10am-12:30pm.
(906) 225-5945 1031 N. Third St Marquette, MI 49855 Visit Website Classic Thai hospitality, flavor and elegance with a contemporary style. Featuring dishes that play on your palate with a harmonic balance of sweet, sour, salty and bitter flavors. Natives of Thailand, May & Art bring their signature style of freshness and “clean” distinct flavors to their specialties. Dine in… Read More
(906) 228-2041 239 W. Washington St Marquette, MI 49855 Visit Website A true Marquette original for over 30 years! Open for lunch and dinner. Owners and operators Matt and Rachel focus on quality-food that is fresh, tasty, and affordable. Some features include their famous bread sticks and gourmet pizzas, fire-grilled burgers, stacked sandwiches, salads, seafood, pastas, steak, and more. Great… Read More
(906) 225-6900 2383 US 41 West Marquette, MI 49855 Visit Website Featuring a smoke-free atmosphere, seniors menu, beer & wine service and incredible bakery with delectable treats. Open daily 6am-midnight. Breakfast anytime, located next to Days Inn. Perkins Restaurant & Bakery offers Senior Citizen Appreciation on Mondays from 2-4. We take an additional 10% off your already discounted meal. Kids… Read More
(906) 362-2253 1320 South Front St Marquette, MI 49855 View Website Home-cooked family food to go. We use from scratch cooking to create homemade food your family is sure to love; without all the work! Choose from family favorites like Chicken and Biscuits, Tortilla Chip Soup, Cheesy Rotini, Philly Beef and Cheddar, and much more. Hot soup available daily. All… Read More
(906) 273-1130 510 W. Washington St Marquette, MI 49855 Visit Website Corned beef, pastrami, burgers, pasta, five soups daily and much more. Open daily 11am – 8pm (closed at 7pm during the winter months).
(906) 225-1351 1951 U.S. 41 West Marquette, MI 49855 Visit Website Offers a variety of flavorful menu selections along with daily specials. Features our famous Sunday brunch. Beer, wine, and liquor. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. V/MC/AE/DC/D/CB.
Landmark Inn 230 N. Front St. Marquette, MI 49855 (906) 228-2580 Visit Website “The food is fabulous and our guests can dine in an elegant and unique atmosphere-like the Landmark Inn itself-surrounded by comfort and unlike anyplace else in the Upper Peninsula. Dress up, dress down, we don’t care, just come and enjoy yourself!” – Christine Pesola, Proprietor
(906) 228-5310 1635 Presque Isle Marquette, MI 49855 Visit Website Featuring salads, subs, delectable cheesecakes, and the best pasties in Marquette. We also have mini-pasties! We Pack It – You Ship It.
(906) 225-5119 2433 U.S. 41 West (Located next to Days Inn & Comfort Suites) Marquette, MI 49855 Visit Website Burgers, Shakes and Rock-n-Roll. Great food and drinks in a family atmosphere, plus outdoor deck, full bar and 12 TVs, including a Big Screen TV, to catch every game. Sun-Thurs 11am-10pm, Fri & Sat 11am-11pm, bar open until midnight.
(906) 228-6000 412 West Washington Street Marquette, MI 49855 Visit Website Located downtown in the Ramada Inn. Casual fine dining; live music weekly in the lounge. Experience the difference; dine at Harley’s.
Candy, Old-Time Soda Fountain and Luncheonette (906) 226-6110 137 W. Washington Street Marquette, MI 49855 Visit Website Experience a piece of the past with a twist of the new. Enjoy delicious sandwiches, soups, and salads, all made from scratch. Top it off with fudge, sweets, and ice cream from an old-time soda fountain. Open daily 10am, Sun. at noon. “See… Read More
(906) 273-1531 102 W Washington St. Suite 115 Marquette, MI 49855 Visit Website Das Steinhaus (literally translated as “The Stone House”) is Marquette’s newest fine dining experience. Our menu is produced entirely in house. From pretzels, to pickles, to mustard; if we don’t make it, we don’t serve it. We have 5 sausages, wiener schnitzel, apple strudel, and much more…. Read More
(906) 226-7744 223 West Washington St Marquette, MI 49855 Visit Website A charming bakery/cafe serving decadent scratch-made breakfast items, nourishing lunch fare (including vegan and wheat free-gluten free selections), and scrumptious desserts. Full espresso bar with organic fair-trade coffees and teas. Open Mon.-Fri., 6am-6pm, Sat., 7am-6pm.
Country Village Resort 1075 Country Lane Ishpeming, MI 49849 (906) 485-6017 Visit Website Established in 1996, the Jasper Ridge Brewery produces beer made from all natural ingredients such as malts, hops, yeast, and water to create beer that is bursting with individual flavor, color, and aroma. They provide it to you fresh from their 10 barrel all-grain brewing system on… Read More
(906) 486-1074 850 US 41 West Ishpeming, MI 49849 Visit Website Whether you are looking for a delicious meal the whole family can enjoy or just want to meet up with some friends for drinks, appetizers and fun the Country Grill Restaurant is the place to be. Our friendly and fun atmosphere is perfect for diners of all ages and… Read More
(906) 346-9815 215 S. County Road 557 (One mile off M-35) Gwinn, MI 49841 Visit Website Home of the “almost” world famous BBQ ribs! Beautiful log cabin in a pristine “up north” setting! Trail #33 trail head. Open Monday 4pm – 10pm, Tuesday-Saturday: 11am-10pm, Sunday 12pm-10pm. Daily Lunch & Dinner Specials, Kids-Eat-Free Thursdays, Fish Fry Fridays, Rib Night Saturdays &… Read More
(906) 345-9220 400 Bensinger Big Bay, MI 49808 Visit Website Enjoy casual dining in our restaurant/pub which, built onto the historic Ford Hotel to film seven-time Academy Award Nominee “Anatomy of a Murder.” We are known for our homemade chili, pizzas, whitefish, wet burritos, and Friday Fish Fry in a friendly, north woods atmosphere. Open 11:00 am. until midnight. Food… Read More
(906) 892-8332 M-28, 24 miles east of U.S. 41 Autrain, MI 49806 Exceptional food and drink on Lake Superior. Open daily Memorial Day through Labor Day, Tuesday through Sunday rest of year. Trail #417 groomed to the door. Call for hours and reservations.